Roll-Off Trucks and Equipment for a Safer and Environmentally Secure WorksiteNovember 15, 2022
Worksite cleanliness standards and proper waste disposal of hazardous materials and construction debris are vital to maintaining quality environmental standards and staying within the limits of federal and state laws and local ordinances. Due to the quantity of waste generated by new construction and renovation projects, industrial companies commonly utilize roll-off trucks and equipment to manage and process waste materials.
Roll-Off Truck & Equipment Advantages
When trying to finish a project, the last thing you want to deal with is the hassle of going to court or paying a steep fine. By utilizing roll off equipment for your disposal needs, you will be helping to promote a cleaner environment while saving yourself from unnecessary legal headaches. Roll-offs are also exceptionally convenient, safe, and easy to use. Additional benefits of using waste roll off equipment include:
- Waste Disposal – No matter what type of junk or debris a company generates, waste disposal roll-off trucks and equipment provide a convenient way to eliminate waste.
- Efficiency – An organized worksite that is free from roaming waste is essential to maintaining productivity. All roll offs and waste containers should be kept in a designated area to maximize worker output.
- Safer Job Site – Whether it’s nails, boards, cement blocks, or any other type of potentially dangerous material, an unorganized worksite is ground zero for worker injuries. Roll-off equipment and trucks help to keep construction waste contained.
- Compliance & Risk Mitigation – Roll-offs and waste disposal equipment are required for the proper disposal of waste per federal, state, and local laws. Properly disposing of waste and keeping the job site clean will reduce the chances of a lawsuit due to a dangerous environment.
What is a Roll-Off Truck?
Commonly used at construction and demolition sites, roll-off trucks utilize a hydraulically operated bed to quickly lower and pick up waste containers and equipment. A cable is used to slowly lower or pick up the container. After loading the waste container, the roll-off truck pulls the filled container onto the roll-off truck with the cable and winch system.
Roll-Off Truck Benefits
Some of the advantages widely associated with roll-off trucks include:
- Efficient and timely
- Organized site
- Safe and secure
- Maximum maneuverability
- Carry a wide range of container sizes
Roll-Off Truck Hoist Options
Roll-off trucks are typically built with either a cable hoist or hook lift. Depending on your application requirements, both options provide viable advantages. Due to their unbridled versatility, hooklift systems are an attractive option for a wide range of industrial applications. Cable hoists utilize hydraulic cylinders and a cable system to hook and load a container at varying angles.
Reliable Galfab Cable Hoist & Hook Lift Trucks
Galfab is an industry-leading provider of premium roll-off trucks equipped with state-of-the-art hook lift or cable hoist systems that can easily haul multiple container types. The versatility of a Galfab hooklift truck decreases a company’s need for various truck systems, providing significant cost-saving benefits. In contrast, a cable hoist system can service heavier loads, significantly reducing cable tension.
EMP is Your Trusted Resource for Galfab Cable Hoist & Hook Loader Roll-Off Truck Systems
Looking to purchase a Galfab industrial cable hoist or hook lift system? EMP has you covered. Whether your project requires a Galfab cable roll-off or hook hoist, EMP provides the resources you need to make an informed decision. Contact us with any questions, and we’ll be happy to assist.