Wastequip Heavy-Duty Self-Dumping Hoppers
Heavy duty self-dumping hoppers are designed for fork lift handling of materials; particularly for demanding applications such as commercial construction, machine shops, fabrication, in-process material handling, sorting and storing operations, materials recycling, and scrap collection for metal, glass, stone and more. The 7-gauge steel body features a channel for additional support on the hopper body and an angle-reinforced formed steel base with 1” plate rocker stops. Rocker allows the hopper to roll forward and backward for easier dumping with the pull of a handle. Rocker stops lock the hopper in place for safety.
Available in 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, and 1-1/2 cubic yard capacities.
- Heavy-duty 7 gauge steel body
- 1” round rocker stops
- Designed for 1,500 to 6,000 lb. capacities
- Hopper covers for debris containment and security. Constructed of carbon steel with an X-crimp design for water drainage
- Casters: semi-steel, phenolic, rubber mold-on or polyurethane (two swivel and two rigid)
- Hopper retaining chain and bracket
- Hopper floor lock
- Three way entry (1/4 cubic yard-3 cubic yard sizes only)
- Platform legs
- Drain plug
- Drain sump
- Crain pick-up eyes
- Multiple paint colors available