- The Satellite System features your choice of cart lifter with US hooks or grabber-arm style.
- The grabber arm lifter can lift a variety of container types, from 96-gallon carts to 55-gallon barrels.
- Bins may be up to 400 lbs and cycle up and down in approximately 8 seconds.
- The SAT6 runs on 12vdc at approximately 250 amp load.
- Installation is simple requiring installing a few permanently mounted brackets.
Perkins Manufacturing Company SAT6, 6 Yard Unit
Condition: Build to Order
The SAT6 allows the collection or distribution of 6 cubic yards of material (up to 2,000 lbs) using a standard 8′ pickup truck. Ordinary pickup trucks can access areas regular garbage trucks cannot. Use the SAT6 in state parks, camping and beach locations, remote areas, missed pick-ups, food waste and organics collection, landscaping, gravel, soil and compost delivery, recycling programs, facility maintenance, and special events.
- Description: ANSI Type B
- Mounting Height: Pick‐up truck bed height approx. 33 ¾” off ground
Please contact one of the EMP Partner(s) below: