Perkins Manufacturing Company D6025B Cylinder Lifter, Rear-load without kick-bar
Condition: Build to Order
The D6025b offers heavy-duty construction combined with a simple cylinder design, ensuring reliable lifts throughout the life of the lifter. The sliding lower latch feature allows this unit to have high ground clearance. Additional benefits include powder-coated finish, plastic upper saddle, and a one year warranty.
- Load Type: Rear-load without kick-bar
- Description: US 2-Bar; Type B (ANSI Z245.60-2008)
- Operation: Cylinder
- Width: 17 inches
- Height: 17 7/8 inches
- Mounting Height: 36 – 39 inches
- When combined with a sill extension modification kit, your rearloader can operate both commercial and residential routes.
- Compatible with tipper-bar / kick bar equipped trucks with little or no modification.
- Powerful cylinder for smooth and dependable lifting action.
- BreakAway feature reduces damage to the cylinder in the event of a collision or bottom-out.
- Simple operation and construction.
- Economically priced.
Please contact one of the EMP Partner(s) below: