Elgin Sweeper Company Road Wizard® Mechanical Broom
The Elgin® Road Wizard® mechanical broom sweeper has a powerful, dual-engine design with a 360 gallon (1363l) water tank for superior dust control and a large 5.4 yd3 (4.1 m3) hopper. This sweeper features a double-scissors lifting mechanism, which is center-mounted for greater stability, rigidity, and trouble-free operation. Plus, its dumping height is variable up to 11 feet, 2 inches (3404 mm), and 11” (279 mm) of hopper side-shift ensures uniform dumping.
The Elgin Road Wizard is now available with your choice of squeegee or no-jam belt conveyor systems depending on the application requirements. The Road Wizard offers the flexibility of mounting on a selection of commercial cab-over or conventional chassis. Due to its quad-pump hydraulics design, all sweeper functions operate in parallel, allowing the Road Wizard to power through any heavy construction and gravel loading application.
- Large 5.4 yd3 (4.1 m3) hopper
- Standard squeegee with patented interchangeability to chevron conveyor belt system
- 11″ (279 mm) hopper side shift for maximizing dump truck/container payload distribution
- 74hp Cummins Tier 4 final auxiliary engine
- Quad-pump hydraulic system for maximum power to the ground while sweeping