Elgin Sweeper Company RegenX1 Mid-Dump Regenerative Air Sweeper
The Elgin innovation team traversed the country, speaking to hundreds of customers at all levels within the street sweeping industry, both municipal and contractor, in pursuit of true voice-of-the-customer insights. Years of real-world prototype testing and feedback refined the sweeper design to provide customers with exactly what they want and need while proving reliability and durability along the way.
The input of service technicians, operators, and street sweeping supervisors shaped every detail of the new RegenX1® mid-dump regenerative air street sweeper. Easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to maintain while delivering the quality and proven technology that is the hallmark of Elgin Sweeper products.
The new RegenX1 was built by Elgin, but designed by you.
Single Engine 4 Wheel Vacuum Sweeper
- Maintaining two engines
- Complex aftertreament system and maintenance
- Untimely auxiliary engine regenerations
- Cost exposure resulting from “missed” auxiliary engine regenerations
- Cumbersome belt tensioning systems
- Auxiliary engine noise and vibration
Reliable, Servicable, Simple.
Roll-off Dump Height with 50° Dump Angle and 8 yd3 Hopper
- Avoid double-handling, driving back to the facility to dump, and environmental ground-dumping restrictions
Incredibly Easy to Clean
- Simple hopper – rounded corners and external self-dumping dust separator
- Easy-access washout doors for dust separator and pickup head
- Cable-controlled drop-down screens standard
Easy to Service
- Easy to access components with locations determined by experienced service technicians
- Bolt-on wear parts wherever possible (dust separator, hopper inlet, etc.)
- Better cleanout and easier serviceability
- Highly efficient dust separator and large screen surface area reduce carryover and sand blasting
- Overall simple design – less moving parts, more uptime