GS-Products CS9200SB Split-Body Automated Side Loader
The CS9200SB’s long reach and narrow lift system is exclusively available with our route-proven horizontal eject unload body. This safe and stable arm system is designed with an easy-to-maintain lift/dump motion.
Low maintenance features include a simple electrical system that requires no air limit, or proximity switches on the lift mechanism. There is no need for PLC or computer control or lift or packer.
This unit is specifically designed for dual stream refuse collection routes. The 40/60 split-body automated side loader is available in 28 and 32 cubic yard capacities with many custom configurations to fit your specific needs.
The split hopper features a hydraulic crusher panel that pushes larger refuse (such as cardboard) down into the body. The CS9200SB features simultaneous packing with independent compartments that allow you to individually unload payloads at mixed-use recycling centers from inside the cab.
Save route costs and reduce your carbon footprint by eliminating the need for another truck to pick up recyclables.
- Constructed for Maximum Durability: The CS9200SB features our route-proven continuous pack, eject unload, non-telescopic body platform on a straight frame chassis. Floor, roof, and sides are constructed with seamless Hardox 450 Steel. Versatile container-friendly design for 32, 48, 64 and 96 gallon containers. Available with a 3.8 to 6 cubic yard hopper (6 cubic yard/minute displacement at 1200 R.P.M.) with a cover/crusher panel.
- Easy to Maintain: The CS9200SB offers a cost effective tandem section cast iron pump at 34 G.P.M. or optional vane pump at 34 G.P.M. Nylatron® non-tube wear guides on horizontal slides (replaceable without track disassembly).
- Maximum Productivity and Safety: Low container dump height with a shrouded hopper to reduce blown debris. Lift arm horizontal and vertical supports are centered in relationship to the hopper and the load to be lifted — this means less wear and fewer parts to be replaced. L.E.D. body and work lights along with up to four optional cameras for operator safety and ease-of-operation.
- Reduced Fuel Consumption: Fuel efficient engine idle operation of lift saves not only fuel but engine wear. Meeting today’s environmental concerns with an optional Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) model or a hydraulic drive hybrid.
- Best Payload for Supreme Productivity: Our unique body is designed to collect more and meet legal payloads. It’s also designed for safe and easy horizontal unloading without the need for multi-stage cylinders.
- Built with seamless Hardox® 450 steel:
- Body floor, sides and roof
- Hopper floor and sides
- Packer guides, track and shoes