Heil® Half/Pack® Automated Front Loader Refuse Body
The Heil® Half/Pack front load garbage truck body has consistently delivered proven performance in some of the most demanding collection environments imaginable, earning a loyal following of users who rely on its unmatched dependability and appreciate its lowest total cost of ownership.
- Body Size: 20, 23, 28, 32 yd3
- Body Weight: 19,870 – 21,870 lbs.
Heil continues to set the standard for front loaders with the evolution of innovative new features that enhance functionality. Our patented Shur-Lock™ tailgate locks, double-walled and lapped hopper sides, and an industry-leading interlaced ladder subfloor foundation mean that your Half/Pack is built for a long, reliable lifespan. The Half/Pack now comes with a 20 cubic yard option, increasing the maneuverability of the vehicle due to a shorter wheelbase, and allowing for FET exemption.
- Fastest load time available — four to five seconds from wheel stop to wheel start.
- 20% greater fuel efficiency due to less packing and idling.
- Shorter wheelbases allow navigation through cul-de-sacs up to 25% faster
- Eliminate cart loss and associated costs.
- Eyes-forward operation enhances operator and public safety as well as reduces the risk of repetitive stress injuries.
- Reduce contamination rates to less than 5%.
- Having a uniformed front load fleet, requires fewer spare trucks and helps standardize your inventory.
- Low 108″ cart dump height for safer operation — well below typical wires, trees and other overhead obstructions.
- Load bulk material with easier access to container waste and eliminate the need for a chase truck.
- Convert any commercial front loader to a residential collection unit in minutes.
- Fully-Enclosed Front Head
- Solid Foundation
- Double-Walled Hopper
- Hardened Rod Scrapers on Arm Cylinders
- Zinc-Plated Hydraulic Tubes
- Hydraulic Tube Covers
- Raised Packer Tracks
- Body Backup Assist Lights
- Illuminated Push Button Controls
- Shur-Lock™ Tailgate Locks
- Integrated Display with On-Board Diagnostics
- Less Time in the Shop
- Streetwise Hydraulics
- Reliable Sensor Technology