Bayne C/I Swing-A-Way Lifter
The Swing-A-Way Lifter from Bayne Premium Lift Systems was specifically designed to save time, reduce costs, and help to protect workers from back-related and other injuries associated with heavy lifting during waste material handling activities.
To minimize weight and bag breakage, many companies are switching to smaller cans or heavier mil bags to manage their trash handling needs. Smaller cans mean employees must take out the trash more frequently, preventing them from serving customers and performing other valued duties. Heavier mil trash bags are more costly than lighter mil bags, resulting in throwing away money.
The unique design of the Swing-A-Way Lifter makes it an ideal solution for any commercial or industrial waste application that uses 4-, 6-, and 8-yard front-loading containers and loading docks. Swing-A-Way Lifters can lift up to 500 lbs., require little space to operate, and can fit in most locations with ease.
- Reduce employee injuries related to heavy lifting
- Fewer employees needed to take out the trash
- Minimize workers’ compensation costs
- Use lighter mil, lower-cost trash bags
- Easily lift bags and cans too heavy to lift manually
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Restaurants and Cafeterias
- Apartment and Condominium Complexes
- Grocery Stores
- Schools and Universities
- Theme Parks
- Retirement Communities
- Auto Parts
- Food Service
- Up to 500 lbs.
- 110-volt 15 amp or 230/460-volt 30 amp
- Easy to use
- The available solar option provides an environmentally-friendly solution for outdoor applications
- OSHA compliant
- Uses food-grade hydraulic oil