Wastequip Heavy-Duty Self-Dumping Hoppers (Low Profile)
Wastequip heavy-duty self-dumping hoppers with low profile design offer the advantage of increased capacity for equipment with a lower height requirement. Units incorporate a new heavy-duty base for forklift handling of materials, in-plant house-keeping, scrap collection and more. These hoppers feature a 7-gauge body with angle reinforcement and 1″ round rocker stops.
Available in 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 cubic yard capacities.
- Heavy-duty 7 gauge steel body
- 1″ round rocker stops
- Designed for 5,000 to 6,000 lb. capacities
- Hopper covers for debris containment and security. Constructed of carbon steel with an X-crimp design for water drainage. (Only available for the H250LP)
- Casters: semi-steel, phenolic, rubber mold-on or polyurethane (two swivel and two rigid) (Only available for the H250LP)
- Hopper retaining chain and bracket
- Hopper floor lock
- Three way entry (1/4 cubic yard-3 cubic yard sizes only)
- Platform legs
- Drain plug
- Drain sump
- Multiple paint colors available
- Lids and casters are not available for hoppers over 2.5 Yards.