Find the industrial baler you need or list your OEM balers for sale. Industrial balers provide you with an easy way to package recyclables and other materials into compact bales. Our inventory changes frequently, with high-quality new and used vertical balers, horizontal balers, and auto-tie balers geared to handle your recycling and material handling requirements.
Vertical Balers, Horizontal Balers, and Auto-Tie Balers
EMP can help you select the right heavy-duty cardboard baler for your industrial material handling requirements. We partner with top baler manufacturers to offer you the best selection of baler equipment.
Check back often for updated listings that include new and used industrial balers.
- Also known as downstroke balers
- Top loading baler
- Compresses materials into compact bales
- Downstroke balers utilize top-down pressure to compress bundles for easy transport
- Well-suited for small to medium material handling and recycling centers/small volume capabilities
- Cost-efficient option
- Horizontal loading baler
- Materials are inserted into one side of the baler, compacted, and ejected through the opposite side
- High volume capacity bales
- Requires more floor space than vertical balers
- Multi-material compacting capabilities
- Available in single ram or double ram options
- Ideal for managing large quantities of materials
- Eliminates pigtails
- Wide range of materials can be baled
Industrial Baler Material Processing Capabilities
Materials that can be processed with industrial balers include:
- Scrap metal
Applications that Benefit from Balers
Industrial applications that benefit from balers include the following industries:
- Recycling centers
- Manufacturing and distribution centers
- Document shredding centers
Let Us Help You Get the Industrial Baler You Need
Whether you need new or used equipment or have balers to sell, let EMP help you with your baler equipment needs. Contact us to list your balers or to purchase new or used equipment today.