Perkins Manufacturing Company D6035 Dock Side Dumper
Condition: Build to Order
Whether you need to dump waste into a dockside roll-off container, transfer scrap materials within your factory, or safely dump medical or office refuse into a compactor we can help. Simply by combining the appropriate lifter, our heavy-duty stand, and hydraulic power-pack controls, we will build a solution just for you. Call a Perkins Engineer today to discuss your dumping requirements and receive a quote the same day. Several standards size already available.
- Choose your lifter based on dumping height, weight capacity, and cart type.
- Cart compatibility includes US-Type (standard), European, and Combo Dumping.
- Stand is constructed of durable 1/4″ structural rectangular HRS tube. Stand includes built-in safety rails along sides & fork-lift pick-up points for transport.
- Stand may be bolted to floor using concrete anchor bolts (not included) for stationary use or may have (4) casters (optional) for multiple-dump locations.
- Our standard portable pump comes as 220/440 volt with build-in hand control valve. Other power requirements & electric push-button controls are available upon request
- Lock-out controls for safe & secure operation are available
- Entire unit comes standard in safety Yellow color for high visibility. Other colors optional
- Indoor or outdoor use
Please contact one of the EMP Partner(s) below: