Pac-Mac KB-20 Series Grapple Truck
The KB-20 is well-known for its quality, economic efficiency, durability, and user-friendly design. With a variety of options for boom length and body capacity, this series is ideal for all types of loading applications. This unit can be tailored to fit your specific needs.
Height of boom to ground in lowest travel position (based on 37 in. chassis height)
- 11 ft.
- 20 ft. (16 ft. with 4 ft. extension)
Optional boom lengths
- 16 / 17 / 18 ft. (fixed)
- 270° non-continuous
Lifting capacity (including bucket)
- 3,300 lbs. (standard) at 20 ft.
- 4,500 lbs. (optional) at 16 ft.
- Outrigger (extended): 11 ft. 8 in.
- Outrigger (retracted): 8 ft.
- Tandem pump for simultaneous operation of multiple functions
- Standup: Individual levers or pilot-operated hydraulic joysticks
- 18 / 19 / 20 ft.
- 20 / 24 / 25 / 30 cubic yds.
- 45° +/- 1°
- 3/16 in. (1/4 in. optional)
- 8 in. main sill
- 4 in. joist with 12 in. spacing
- 1/8″ carbon steel with side ribs 24 in. spacing
- Mid-body turn signals (where applicable)
- Strobes in rear corner post
- 4 ft.
- 5 ft.
- Boom up sensor
- All hoses are enclosed within pedestal
- Pilot operated hydraulic joysticks
- H-style outrigger design
- Built-in holding valves for safety
- Smooth pads for minimal street damage
- Twin cylinders provide superior biting force (bucket)
- High strength tempered steel replaceable cutting edges (bucket)
- Anti-scalp design (bucket)
- 360 degree continuous rotation (bucket)
- Easy to use when handling heavy, bulky materials
- Complete discharge due to fully opening, swinging door(s)
- Bumper meets DOT standards
- Twin telescopic dump cylinders
- 45 degree body tilt for complete cleanout
- Integral holding valves in main and tip boom cylinders for increased safety
- Ductile iron gland/piston, chrome rods, replaceable bronze bushings
- 1 year hydraulic warranty
- 3 year structural warranty
- 3 year warranty on gearbox and slewing ring
- Greaseless mechanical levers (optional hydraulic joystick)
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- Side arm hopper
- Door style options: single, double, or scow
- Tarp options: spring assist with arm, spring assist armless, electric with arm
- Customer specific light location
- “Outrigger Up” safety feature
- Optional pneumatic air latch for rear door
- Body up alarm
- Nylon bearing outriggers