Pac-Mac® Hook Lift Mounted Leaf Vacuum System
The Pac-Mac® Leaf Vacuum System is a self-contained leaf vacuum unit available in both chassis mounted, trailer-mounted, and hook lift mounted options.
- 20 CU. Yd.
- 157 in.
Drive Skid Length:
- 65 in.
- 229 in.
- 13,000 lbs.
Container and Drive Skid Combined Weight:
- 11,000 lbs.
Frame to Highest Point:
- Unmounted Unit height 98″
Body Construction Specifications
- 12-gauge side ribs / 24 in. spacing
- 3/16 in. / 4 in. joists / 19 in. spacing
- Barn Doors
- Single hydraulic top hinge door
- DOT compliant LED lighting and markers
- Two oval strobe lights front and rear
- 74 HP Kubota Tier 4
Engine Controls/Digital Readout
- On/start/off switch, throttle, RPM, oil pressure, temperature, and safety shutdown in the event of low oil pressure or overheating.
- Variable displacement hydraulic pump provides power to all hydraulic functions
- 32 in. 6 blade constructed from wear resistant high strength steel
- Replaceable design made from 0.25 in. thick, wear resistant, high strength steel
Hinged Inlet Door
- Quick access to fan without removing the hose
- Curb-side mounted boom with up to 12 ft. reach, 3-way hydraulic boom operation via the in-cab joystick.
- All engine and hydraulic operations are controlled in the cab
- Wireless control option
- Wear resistant 16 in. diameter
- Dependent on Hook Lift Model
- Chosen to support adequate hook lift model
- Suggest dual or right hand steer
- Bucket seats (preferred)
- Open skid layout for ease of maintenance
- Self-contained for one-person operation
- Hydraulic drive offers smooth engine to fan coupling with no maintenance to clutches or belt drives
- 5 micron return filtration
- Strobe lighting front and rear
- Leaf container is vented toward bottom, street side
- Removeable expanded metal container vent coverings for ease of cleaning
- Proportional boom controls (currently only on hook lift version)
- Rear view camera
- Boom view camera
- Barn door or hydraulic single door
- 3 way remote operated boom (trailer-mounted only)
- Hydraulic jack or manual jack (trailer-mounted only)
- Carbon paint option
- 15,780 lbs. for a trailer mounted unit
- Bucket seats when hydraulic control option is chosen