Marathon Atlas Et Non-Ferrous Horizontal Balers
Marathon® Atlas® ET (Extra Tough) mid-size non-ferrous metal horizontal recycling balers offer affordable, highly efficient compaction for non-ferrous scrap metal. With heavy-duty and stress-engineered construction, the Atlas non-ferrous scrap recycling baler offers a superior size-to-weight ratio to meet the demands of scrap metal baling applications. The specially designed bolt-on, replaceable body and ram-shear blades provide optimum performance and ease-of-maintenance, which eliminates pre-cutting of most materials.
- Heavy construction – perfect for the non-ferrous scrap metal industry
- Vertical tie-off for baling without pre-processing
- Programmable controller for automatic or manual cycling
- Full penetration ram is standard
- Produces 60″ x 30″ x 48″ bale
- Wire guides for quick & easy ties through chamber door