Condition: Build to Order
The Curbtender CargoMaster is a crane system installed inside of trailers and box vans for easier moving of large, bulky, and/or heavy cargo. The CargoMaster is ideal for moving glass, cable, pianos, marble/stone, motorcycles, snowmobiles, crate engines, scale weights, air conditioning units, and much more.
- The CargoMaster is powered by the trailer’s 12-volt battery. The powerful motor will lift cargo up to 8,000 pounds.
- The CargoMaster transfers freight from anywhere inside the trailer to ground level. There is no waiting for forklifts or space at the loading dock.
- The CargoMaster is enclosed and protected inside a trailer unlike lift gates, which are subject to high maintenance and exterior damage. The CargoMaster’s quality construction routinely outlasts trailer after trailer. Many units are still performing after more than 20 years.
- Curbtender installs a rail system with fold-out jibs which allows the crane to travel outside of the trailer opening.
- The CargoMaster has four models based on required weight capacity, ranging from 2,000 pounds to 8,000 pounds. Multiple different lift attachments (such as a spreader bar, hook, pallet forks) allow a wide array of rigging options.
- A single operator can load or unload a trailer unassisted and stands safely away from the suspended load. Full operation is controlled by a hand-held remote control or wireless controller.
Please contact one of the EMP Partner(s) below: