Pioneer HR1000PP / PTO Hi-Roller
Pioneer’s HR1000 system provides an easy-to-use, economical solution for the quick, secure covering of loads. The HR1000 is a semi-automatic, armless tarping system with a hydraulic gantry. To operate, the driver simply raises the gantry, flips the rope above the container, walks to the rear of the truck, and pulls the tarp over the load. He then secures the rope to the tie-down cleat and lowers the gantry.
- Applications: Single axle roll-off cable hoists and hook hoists
- Container style/size: Up to 16 foot containers
- Standard tarp: 9’ wide heavy-duty mesh
- Hydraulic gantry adjusts from 64” to 104”
- Power Pack is a self-contained 12 volt hydraulic system
- Simple to operate and covers loads quickly