Perkins Manufacturing Company Food Waste Satellite
The Satellite Collection Unit allows the collection or distribution of 8 cubic yards of material (up to 4,000 lbs) or 10 cubic yards of material (up to 6,000 lbs) using a dual axle pickup truck. Ordinary pickup trucks can access areas regular garbage trucks cannot. Use the Satellite unit in state parks, camping and beach locations, remote areas, missed pick-ups, food waste and organics collection, landscaping, gravel, soil and compost delivery, recycling programs, facility maintenance, and special events.
- Description: US 2-Bar/European Type B/C (ANSI Z245.60-2008)
- Mounting Height: Pick‐up truck bed height approx. 33 ¾” off ground
- The Satellite System features your choice of cart lifter with US hooks or grabber-arm style.
- The grabber arm lifter can lift a variety of container types, from 96 gallon carts to 55 gallon barrels.
- Bins may be up to 400 lbs and cycle up and down in approximately 8 seconds.
- The Satellite unit runs on 12vdc at approximately 180amp load or optional PTO.
- High Lift or Cane Lifter Option for a variety of applications.