Marathon V-6030 HD Vertical Baler
Marathon® Heavy-Duty Vertical Balers feature many innovations for ease of use and maintenance-friendly access. Features such as the side-mounted power unit, front-facing panel box, and redundant feed gate interlock system, all add up to a reliable baler for years of trouble-free recycling.
Perfect for the following applications:
- Shopping plazas
- Paper converters/stock dealers
- Distribution centers
- Manufacturing plants
- Old corrugated containers
Perfect for the following materials:
- Wet Waste
- Dry Waste
- A redundant interlock system is incorporated into the feed gate switch.
- The standard chain bale ejector is manually set after the bale door is opened.
- An optional automatic bale ejector is also available. It is actuated when the bale door is opened.
- An automatic feed gate opens at the end of each cycle as the platen is retracted.
- Platen features replaceable high-density polyethylene guides to absorb side thrust and replaceable cast iron shoes.
- Standard controls: key lock On/Off Auto Cycle, Emergency Stop, and Platen Raise/Lower. A Baler Ready light indicates the baler is operational. Also available with “Bale Made” light and electrical disconnect.
- If there is an attempt to override the interlocks; the panel box features a programmable “smart” relay control system that disables the baler. The relay adds diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities.
- The side-mounted, self-contained power unit is convenient for maintenance and servicing.
- Bale-made light
- Electrical disconnect switch
- Oil heater
- Wire guides (for front bale tie-off)
- Automatic bale ejector
- Single-phase power unit