Marathon RJ-575HD Stationary Compactors
The RJ-575HD Stationary Compactor is designed to handle heavy-duty waste streams and is ideal for small transfer stations or municipal drop-off centers. Its heavy-duty design and high-compaction force yield excellent volume reduction with MSW and light C&D waste streams.
The Marathon® Ramjet® RJ-575HD stationary compactor is a high-capacity, heavy-duty compactor ideal for industrial and commercial applications where large volumes of solid waste are generated. Its rugged construction and large hydraulic power unit allow maximum compaction performance. The RJ-575HD features a large 95-inch (2413 mm) by 59 1/2-inch (1511.3 mm) clear-top opening to accommodate oversized crates and cartons.
- 4-inch (101.6 mm) I-beam reinforcement throughout
- Heavy-duty ram with 3/4-inch (19.05 mm) steel faceplate and 3/8-inch (9.53 mm) top
- Cast iron ram guides for extended floor life
- Sides constructed from 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) thick steel with 3/8-inch (9.53 mm) liner plates
- 4-inch (101.6 mm) by 5-inch (127 mm) boxed channel vertical side supports
- Hefty 6-inch (152.4 mm) by 8-inch (203.2 mm) by 3/4-inch (19.05 mm) angle breaker bar with 1-inch (25.4 mm) by 12-inch (304.8 mm) steel plate reinforcement that easily handles the challenges of daily industrial trash