Marathon RJ-250 Ultra Self-Contained Compactor/Container
Compare a Marathon® RJ-250 Ultra® with any other self-contained compactor on the market, and you’ll quickly discover why Marathon Equipment is the preferred choice of discriminating buyers. Components are selected for longevity and minimum maintenance, with special attention given to the selection of highly sensitive components. Stress engineering provides the optimum degree of structural integrity. Only the best materials are used and the highest standards of quality are observed in the manufacturing process. That’s why you’ll find Marathon compactors packing trash long after others have failed.
- Our RJ-250 Ultra Self-Contained Compactors are state-of-the-art in roll-off compactors, featuring oversized feed openings and expanded container storage capacity. They are designed to store and transport your waste, prevent contamination of public areas in accordance with public health department requirements, improve working conditions for your employees, and reduce disposal costs.
- The RJ-250 Ultra Self-Contained Compactor can be customized with a variety of loading arrangements to suit your specific needs.
- Exclusive 41″ x 58″ (1041mm x 1473mm) feed opening to handle large, bulky items
- Continuous feeding capability, even while the compactor is operating
- Adaptable to special loading systems such as large-capacity hoppers, security chutes, or total enclosures
- Odor and pest control via the Marathon Ozone Odor Control option
- Easy loading from either ground or dock level
- More than 24 tons (21,722 kg) of crushing force to reduce refuse to a fraction of its former size, saving valuable space
- Fire hose connection provided on each unit
- Factory tested to ensure leak-proof construction
- UL® and CUL® Listed