GS-Products CollecStar8000 Automated Side Loader
The GS-Products engineers have obtained data from owners, mechanics, operators, and other refuse professionals to determine what makes a great ASL. They have thoroughly reviewed this information and incorporated it into what they believe is the best ASL in today’s market.
The CollecStar8000 lift system is exclusively available with our route-proven MP8000 horizontal eject unload body. The safe and stable arm system is designed with an easy-to-maintain patented single cylinder lift/dump motion. Other low maintenance and efficient features include a simple electrical system that requires no electric limit, air limit, or proximity switches on the lift mechanism and no need for PLC or computer control of lift or packer.
- Constructed for Maximum Durability: Features the route-proven MP8000 continuous pack, eject unload, non-telescopic body platform on a straight frame chassis along with the patented single cylinder lift/dump motion arm system. Versatile container-friendly design for 32, 48, 64 and 96 gallon containers. Includes a standard 4.8 cubic yard hopper (6 cubic yard/minute displacement at 1200 R.P.M.) with a cover/crusher panel.
- Easy to Maintain: Our lift system contains no electric limit, air limit, or proximity switches on lift mechanism and no need for PLC or computer control of lift or packer. Cost effective single section cast iron gear pump (17 G.P.M. at 800 R.P.M.) along with optional high-flow hydraulics for dense routes. Nylatron non-lube wear guides on horizontal slides (replaceable without track disassembly).
- Maximum Productivity and Safety: Low container dump height under 12′ 6″ with a shrouded hopper to reduce blown debris. Lift arm horizontal and vertical supports are centered in relationship to the hopper and the load to be lifted — this means less wear and fewer parts to be replaced. L.E.D. body and work lights along with up to four optional cameras for operator safety and ease-of-operation.
- Reduced Fuel Consumption: Fuel efficient engine idle operation of lift saves not only fuel but engine wear. Meeting today’s environmental concerns with an optional Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) model or a hydraulic drive hybrid.
- Best Payload for Supreme Productivity: Our unique body is designed to collect more and meet legal payloads. It’s also designed for safe and easy unloading and is available in a variety of sizes from 20 to 37 yard capacities.
- Built with seamless Hardox® 450 steel:
- Body floor, sides and roof
- Hopper floor and sides
- Packer guides, track and shoes