Bakers Waste Equipment, Vacuum Roll-Off Boxes
Bakers Waste Equipment Vacuum Roll-Off Boxes are ideal for projects using vacuum trucks to move sludge and solids: auto manufacturing, paint booths, and paper mills. Keeps vacuum trucks or other air movers operating full time. Gasketed door for full compression sealing.
- Interior Lining: Some models have a chemical resistant coating.
- Access: 21″ or 24″ top neoprene sealed manways depending on the model. The ladder at centers for manway access.
- Construction: 7 gauge to 1/4″ ASTM A36 carbon steel. Dewatering style boxes utilize a bar grating basket, wire cloth screen, and disposable filter cloth.
- General: Locking and/or latching mechanisms on some models.
- Capacity: Two capacities available depending on model: 20 yd3 and 25 yd3.
- Height: 5′ 9″ – 7′ 2″
- Width: 7′ 8″ – 8′ 2″
- Length: 19′ 10″ – 23′ 8″
- Weight: 8,200 lbs – 11,300 lbs